- 1 can (16 oz each) Rosarita® Traditional Refried Beans
- 1 can (15 oz each) Ranch Style® Beans, undrained
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) pasteurized prepared cheese product, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Tortilla chips, optional
- Combine refried beans, undrained beans, undrained tomatoes, cheese and onions in medium saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat until cheese melts, stirring frequently.
- Serve with tortilla chips, if desired.
I've made a lot of things with Rotel tomatoes and Velveeta cheese, including putting beans and hamburger meat, but this one is not one of them. It sounds wonderful and I will try it very soon. Thanks for the recipe.