- 8 ounces dry macaroni, uncooked
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix (from 1.25-oz pkg)
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 pouch (6.4 oz each) chunk light tuna in water
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water until cool.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, sour cream and taco seasoning mix in large bowl. Gently stir in all remaining ingredients and cooled macaroni.