- 2 teaspoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (16 oz each) Rosarita® Vegetarian Refried Beans
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) Hebrew National® Quarter Pound Beef Franks, each cut into 8 slices
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions (1/3 cup = about 3 onions)
- Finely chopped jalapeno peppers, optional
- 1 bag (10 oz each) tortilla chips
- Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir 1 minute. Stir in undrained tomatoes, refried beans and franks. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 5 minutes or until hot.
- Stir in cilantro, green onions and jalapeno peppers to taste, if desired. Transfer mixture serving dish. Serve with tortilla chips.