- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Made with Olive Oil Spread
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) reduced sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup water
- Melt Fleischmann's in large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and onion is tender, stirring frequently.
- Add cumin; cook and stir 1 minute. Add remaining ingredients. Increase heat to high, cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 minutes.
My husband is not crazy about soup but he loves, loves, loves this. I have to make this at least once a month. I'm also a big fan of this soup. Goes great with Mexican dishes.
Excellent soup. My daughter loved the soup and said it was a repeat.
I thought Ro-tel was only for cheese dip -LOL. This was an easy and quick way to make a favorable corn chowder. I used cream of mushrooms since I didn't cream of chicken soup, chicken broth and added carrot. A keeper!!
i gave the corn chowder a five star
it is a very good corn chowder . you can add a little hot sauce to light it up.you can double or triple the chowder it makes a great game day treat.
Cannot believe it tasted so good, since it was sooo easy to prepare! Good and spicy! I would recommend doubling the recipe if you are feeding a hungry crew!