- 2 cans (14 oz each) chicken broth
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 pkg (16 oz each) frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups water
- 18 tortilla chips, broken
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (1/2 cup = 2 oz)
- Combine broth, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, vegetables and water in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Divide chips and cheese evenly among 6 soup bowls; top with soup.