- 1 pkg (14 oz each) Banquet® Original Chicken Breast Tenders
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 pkg (8 ct each) 10-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- 4 cups thinly sliced green leaf lettuce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Bake chicken tenders in preheated oven according to package directions. Meanwhile, stir together drained tomatoes and dressing in small bowl.
- Spread one tortilla evenly with 3 to 4 tablespoons dressing mixture. Then top with 1/2 cup lettuce, 1 tablespoon cheese and about 3 chicken tenders. Fold one side of tortilla over filling, then roll to wrap filling in tortilla.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
very easy and delicious with a lot of potentially good ingredients
This was amazing! Quick and easy! I used frozen chicken tenders instead of the breaded ones and I cooked them in the skillet. These were fantastic! Will be making them again soon! My boyfriend says that "Rotel and ranch are the best combination ever."
Made exactly as recipe called, it was so yummy. A winner with my hubby and kids and so easy! I'd def make this again, or even just use that sauce/dressing on other things as it was soooo yummy!
I made this recipe while on the hunt for something to do with fresh chicken tenders so I adapted by coating the tenders in Panko breadcrumbs and sauteed them. The only other change I made was using bagged prepared salad as that is what I had on hand instead of the lettuce. Then, I went by the book. It was quite tasty, especially for such a quick meal. While I don't feed young kids anymore, I can see this being a big hit with them as it reminded me of the McDonald's chicken wraps which I grab on the road when in a hurry. Everyone gave them a thumbs-up at the Moss house. I must admit that I've become a fan of Ro*tel Tomatoes since reviewing recipes here and consider it a pantry must -have these days. I thank ConAgra for turning me onto this product!
Simple and tasty weeknight meal. I made baked chicken tender with panko. I also made ranch dressing with low fat mayo and skim milk for an even healthier dinner.