- 1 can (15 oz each) Ranch Style® Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup whole kernel corn, frozen or canned
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Tortilla chips, tacos or burritos, optional
- Stir together beans, drained tomatoes, corn, onion, cilantro, lime juice and cumin in medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve with tortilla chips, tacos or burritos, if desired.
I've. made for years it's also great if you use black eyed peas instead of black beans.my kids love it both ways.
I had this at a graduation party this month for the 1st time. It was soooo good that I asked for the recipe and was told that it was a secret. Well to say the least I saw the Ro Tel can on the counter and decided to look it up that following week on the Ro Tel web site. This will be my third time making it. I put it over Salmon, chicken beef tenderloin etc. I cant get enough. I will be taking it to a office picnic this week too.
Wonderful..ate it with out chips..MMMgood
I brought this dish to a party and it was a HUGE hit. A woman at the party told me I was not allowed to leave until I gave her the recipe.
Delicious! a little bit spicy than you get the sweetness of the corn and to top it off the tang from the lime makes it all come together greatly. I am NOT a salsa fan at all but this one is the best that I have ever tasted. I added a splash more of lime juice and a little more cumin and some salt to taste.
Great receipe! Tasted fresh and with just the right amount of spice. My teen age son didn't think he would like it but wanted more. Very easy and is a keeper.