- 1 can (15 oz each) Ranch Style® Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup whole kernel corn, frozen or canned
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Tortilla chips, tacos or burritos, optional
- Stir together beans, drained tomatoes, corn, onion, cilantro, lime juice and cumin in medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve with tortilla chips, tacos or burritos, if desired.
Great receipe! Tasted fresh and with just the right amount of spice. My teen age son didn't think he would like it but wanted more. Very easy and is a keeper.
Seriously, so good and so simple. I use the Hot Rotel! Nom nom nom.
all i can say is excellent. going to make it for Christmas Eve buffet.
We love this!! It's as good or better than any we have eaten in restaurants!!
I love it. Many things can be added: Itailian dressing, avacodo, other beans.
I use the Hot Ro*Tel with Habaneros--makes it a 5 out of 5 for me!