- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (15 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Chili Fixin's
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat about 7 minutes or until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in tomato sauce and Chili Fixin’s. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
I tried this because our store don't carry the Hunts Chili Fixing that I used to use. This is delicious. Who said it is too spicy? Well Ole, this is Mexican food. It's supposed to be spicy. I added a can of black beans from the pantry and is was perfect. Better than the Hunts I used to use. This makes a great bowl of chili. Keep up the good work.
LOVED IT! Made it for a Chili Cook-off at work and took home the prize! Got so many compliments on how good it was. Shhhh, it is my Ro-tel No-tel secret.
I love Chili dogs. I can't eat canned chili because of the sodium content. I use this recipe and can now have chili dogs again. I like it best when I use the RoTel habenero and tomatoes.
made tha Rotel Quick n zesty chili... couldn find tha chili fixins so substituted Chili n tomatoes in lime juice... it was very good an very easy!
Really like this quick chili fixin choice. Wish it was in more stores we can only find it in one store where we live in Phoenix and then sometimes they are also out of it. We try to purchase several cans to keep on hand. We can find the other selections just wish we had more places to purchase the Chili Fixin one.
This is one of the best kept secrets!!! I love how easy this is to make and all the compliments that come after dinner or a taking it to a party. I wish more stores carried it, because it can be tricky to find sometimes.