- 1 can (16 oz each) Rosarita® Traditional Refried Beans
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Hot Diced Tomatoes with Habaneros (or Original), undrained
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend (2 cups = 8 oz)
- 1 can (2.25 oz each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Tortilla chips or fresh cut vegetables, optional
- Combine beans, undrained tomatoes, cheese, olives, onions, cilantro and garlic salt in medium saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat until cheese melts and dip is bubbly, stirring often.
- Serve with tortilla chips or vegetables, if desired.
eggcellent!have almost same recipe minus cilantro. still love it after all these years
Amazing dip and so easy to make! My guests all had seconds and thirds and asked me for the recipe. Tasted like something I would get in a restaurant. Excellent dip!
Can't go wrong with this dip. It's wonderful and has some bite.