- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 pkg (16 oz each) VELVEETA®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Combine undrained tomatoes and Velveeta in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until Velveeta is melted completely and mixture is blended, stirring frequently.
- Serve warm as a dip with tortilla chips, crackers or cut-up fresh vegetables.
To make in microwave, combine undrained tomatoes and Velveeta in 1-1/2-quart microwave-safe dish; cover. Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes or just until Velveeta melts, stirring after 3 minutes. Remove from microwave; stir until mixture is blended. CAUTION: Dish will be hot; use hot pads. For a double recipe, microwave on HIGH 8 minutes or until Velveeta melts, stirring after 5 minutes. Drain 1 can of tomatoes if a thicker dip is preferred.
This cheese dip is great for making cheese fries.
Add Browned Chorizo!
I add browned Jimmy Dean sausage and ground beef/pork; it is Amazing!!
Made this for SuperBowl 2014 , THE game didn't please us but this recipe went over well ...we added ground deer burger ...It was delicious!!!
This is a family favorite, its served at all sports viewing. Very easy and quick to make and serve.
Add ground beef flavored with cayenne (no salt and pepper, it'll take away from the cheesy flavor) and add 4 oz of shredded cheddar (firms it up so it's not a runny, goopy mess that ends up on your carpet).