- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup Fleischmann's® Original-stick
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inch), torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (2 cups = 8 oz)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt Fleischmann's in large saucepan over medium heat. Add bell pepper and onion; cook and stir about 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in both soups, undrained tomatoes and chicken.
- Layer one-third each of tortillas, chicken mixture and cheese evenly in dish. Repeat layers twice more. Bake uncovered 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
May use any variety of Ro*Tel Tomatoes in place of Original to suit your taste.
I did mine like a lasagna too, and it was soo good!! My husband and my very picky father loved it!!
We enjoyed this. I did top it with black olives. I will probably use reduced salt condensed soup next time. Anxious to take to as carry in dinner.
Very easy to make. Has anyone else ever goofed and forgotten to tear the tortillas? I layered mine like lasagna.
Very good I have been making this for years.
My family loves this meal. It is their favorite now. We enjoy it with refried beans and a green salad. It is sooo good. Thank you.
This was my first "do it alone" dinner for my family - over 40 years ago and we love it just as much now! I like the Rotel tomatoes in this recipe, saves ti and no tears from the hot chilis. :o)