- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 small avocado, pitted, peeled, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (1/4 cup = about 2 onions)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 can (16 oz each) Rosarita® Traditional Refried Beans
- 10 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- 5 corn tostada shells (6-inch)
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Combine drained tomatoes, cheese, avocado, green onions and garlic salt in medium bowl; blend well.
- Spread 1/3 cup refried beans over entire surface of 5 flour tortillas; top each with tostada shell. Spoon tomato mixture evenly over shells; top each with a remaining flour tortilla to make 5 quesadillas stacks.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Brown both sides of each quesadilla stack in skillet until golden brown. Cut each into 4 wedges to serve.
I saw this recipe on the can of Rotel a couple of years ago and made it for my 3 teenage sons and their friends. They were a HUGE hit. Simple to make and everyone loves them. I get asked to make them all the time. Very filling.