- 1 can (15 oz each) Wolf® Brand Chili No Beans
- 1 can (15 oz each) Ranch Style® Beans, undrained
- 1 bag (10 oz each) tortilla chips
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- Guacamole, sour cream, sliced ripe olives or sliced green onions, optional
- Combine chili and undrained beans in medium saucepan; heat until hot.
- Arrange tortilla chips on large platter. Top with chili mixture; sprinkle with cheese.
- Top with drained tomatoes and additional toppings, such as guacamole, sour cream, sliced ripe olives or sliced green onions, if desired.
For a different variation, use corn chips instead of tortilla chips.