- 1 can (15 oz each) Wolf® Brand Chili No Beans
- 1 can (15 oz each) Ranch Style® Beans, undrained
- 1 bag (10 oz each) tortilla chips
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- Guacamole, sour cream, sliced ripe olives or sliced green onions, optional
- Combine chili and undrained beans in medium saucepan; heat until hot.
- Arrange tortilla chips on large platter. Top with chili mixture; sprinkle with cheese.
- Top with drained tomatoes and additional toppings, such as guacamole, sour cream, sliced ripe olives or sliced green onions, if desired.
For a different variation, use corn chips instead of tortilla chips.
Completely average; most chili nachos are pretty much exactly like this, though with the beans as a lowermost layer, then chili, then cheese. Recipe should specify that the nachos are best when those are baked first, then the toppings added later and chilled to enhance flavor through temperature differentials. Also, a messy stack of chips is way ghetto; each chip should be prepared individually.
so easy to make and yummy to eat
A+++++ and so easy to make!!!! Love it...
this is soo great, I just want to eat it up and make it and eat it again
These nachoes were awesome- i am definitely going to make again!