- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 pkgs (13.8 oz each) refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1 can (15 oz each) Wolf® Brand Chili No Beans
- 1 can (15 oz each) Ranch Style® Beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese blend (2 cups = 8 oz)
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray two baking sheets with cooking spray; set aside. Unroll pizza crusts. Cut each crust into 4 rectangular pieces, slightly stretching each piece.
- Combine chili, beans and cheese in large bowl. Spoon about 3/4 cup filling onto one half of each rectangle. Fold dough over and press edges firmly together to seal. Gently place pockets on baking sheets. Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Combine drained tomatoes and sour cream in small bowl; blend well. Serve sour cream mixture as a dip for pockets after cooling a few minutes.