- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) condensed reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 9 corn tortillas (6 inch), torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup shredded reduced fat Colby Jack cheese (1 cup = 4 oz)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray 8x8-inch baking dish and medium skillet with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add bell pepper and onion; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring several times.
- Stir in broth, soup, undrained tomatoes and chicken; blend well. Bring to a boil; remove from heat.
- Layer 1/3 each of the tortilla pieces, chicken mixture and cheese evenly in baking dish. Repeat layers twice more. Bake uncovered 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Quick easy and yummy!
Love this! Quick, easy and delicious!!
This recipe was sooo easy and was such a crowd pleaser! I have my family / friends requesting it all the time now. Delicious!
This is a go-to recipe for potlucks at work and church. It's easy and tasty - always have people asking for the recipe.
I made this tonight with left over shredded chicken, I added a can of black beans instead of the bell peppers and I used sharp cheddar instead of Colby. Can you say WOW?! We love Rotel and I'm always looking for ways to "spice up" our dinner. We really enjoyed this recipe idea and we'll be using it again!