- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained, liquid reserved
- 1 can (16 oz each) Rosarita® Traditional Refried Beans
- 1 bag (6 oz each) corn tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend (1 cup = 4 oz)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 can (2.25 oz each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Sour cream and guacamole, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Reserve 1/2 cup drained tomatoes; set aside. Blend remaining tomatoes and reserved liquid with beans in medium bowl.
- Arrange chips in large shallow baking dish. Top with bean-tomato mixture and chicken; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Top with reserved tomatoes, green onions and olives. Garnish with sour cream and guacamole, if desired. Serve immediately.
Make nachos without the chicken for a meatless version, or replace the chicken with seasoned ground beef.
I made this for my fiancÃ© and his little brother for lunch while we watched basketball one day. It was really yummy! Perfect for sharing
This was delicious. I cooked it up, and everyone loved it!