- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 12 corn tortillas, torn into bite-size pieces
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (3 cups = about 12 oz)
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (10 oz each) red enchilada sauce
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack blend cheese, divided
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add tortilla pieces and chicken; mix well. Cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until hot, stirring frequently.
- Pour undrained tomatoes and enchilada and tomato sauces over chicken mixture in skillet. Mix well. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over chicken mixture. Cover skillet; cook 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Serve immediately.
Great and super easy. I did change it up a little by draining 2 cans of HOT rotell, and skipped the tomatos. Serve w/ black re-fried beans and a quick family meal.
Followed the recipe exactly except I used green enchilada sauce (not red) and mixed the enchilada sauce with a can of cream of mushroom soup (no tomato sauce). I then Decided to throw in a tablespoon of green chile powder for extra flavor
It was so quick and easy and everybody ate it. Thanks!
Love it! I also add black olives. Easy and delicious dish!
We really liked this. Next time we will use Ro*Tel Mild Diced Tomatoes. It was just a little to spicy hot for my husbands taste.
I thought it was GREAT! I followed the recipe exactly, but only used half the tomato sauce. Seemed moist enough. HOWEVER, a few phone calls (good ones) lengthened my cooking time, and the bottom got brown and crusty. Would a casserole work??