- 1 cup dry whole grain penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz each) Ranch Style® Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup diced Pepper Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup light Italian dressing
- 1 orange, peeled, sliced
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, sliced
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Combine pasta, undrained tomatoes, beans, corn, cheese, celery and onions in medium bowl. Add dressing; mix well. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve pasta salad with orange and avocado slices on lettuce leaves, if desired, alongside.