- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Original-stick
- 2 large onions, finely chopped (2 large = about 2 cups)
- 2 teaspoons crushed fresh garlic (2 tsp = about 4 cloves)
- 2 cans (14 oz each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cans (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz each) Ranch Style® Beans, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz each) Wolf® Brand Chili No Beans
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 60 blue corn tortilla chips
- 6 lime wedges
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese, optional
- Heat Fleischmann’s in large saucepan over medium-high heat; add onions and garlic, cook 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add broth, undrained tomatoes, beans, chili and cilantro. Bring to a boil.
- Break 4 chips into the bottom of each serving bowl. Ladle soup over chips. Squeeze lime over soup, sprinkle with cheese, if desired.
- Divide and arrange remaining tortilla chips equally around rim of each soup bowl to create a sundial effect; serve.