- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 corn tortillas (6 inch), torn into bite-size pieces
- 8 ounces lean ground beef (93% lean)
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1/4 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 3/4 cup undrained Ranch Style® Beans or beans in chili seasoned sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat Mexican cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Sour cream, optional
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Place tortilla pieces in skillet. Cook 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from skillet.
- Cook ground beef in skillet until no longer pink; drain. Stir in drained tomatoes, corn and beans. Bring to a boil. Simmer 2 minutes or until hot. Add tortilla pieces and stir to coat.
- Sprinkle with cheese and green onions. Cover. Let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream, if desired.
This is one of our faves at home and my go to dinner when I need something tasty fast. It's one of my 1 year old's favorite meals too. He always eats it all.
Great recipe! Easy to make and very delicious. Didn't last long!! All the Ro-Tel recipes are great! If you've not tried them you're missing out! Give these recipes a try if you're looking for something to make that's quick and different. Thanks Ro-Tel!!
My family enjoys this recipe. I've made it a few times.
this was so easy to make! and so yummy! will be making this again soon! I added Cilantro in mine.
Awesome!! Awesome!!! Awesome!!! DELICIOUS!!! I baked a tortilla in a pan and used it as a bowl instead of chips inside. Making it again soon.
This was excellent. Made slightly diferent due to lack of ingredients. Didnt drain tomatos, used black beans instead of ranch, and stirred in abt a half cup of cream cheese to thicken.