Beef Enchilada Bake
Easy beef casserole recipe with corn tortillas layered between cheesy ground beef and zesty tomatoes. Velveeta® is a registered trademark of Kraft Foods, Inc. Ro*Tel® is a registered trademark of ConAgra Foods RDM, Inc.
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (14.75 oz each) cream-style corn
- 1/2 pound (8 oz) Velveeta®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 6 corn tortillas (6 inch), cut in half
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in corn and Velveeta.
- Spoon 1/3 of the meat mixture into 8-inch square baking dish; cover with 6 tortilla halves and 1/4 cup tomatoes. Repeat layers. Top with remaining meat mixture and tomatoes; cover.
- Bake 25 minutes or until heated through.
This really good. Making it for the third time. Good for us who don't like it so "HOT".
I add ranch style beans to my meat mixture.
This is a KEEPER recipe. I have cooked it 4 times in the past month and served to club and church members. there is never any leftovers. Very simple, inexpensive and delicious. Served with a green tossed salad.
i recently made two 8 by 8 pans of the beef enchilada bake . i made one for my parents and one for my daughter and her family . they loved it but i must say , this is the first time i have used the ro - tel products and i haven't bought velveeta cheese in twenty years . this recipe is a keeper .