- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 pound lean ground beef (93% lean)
- 1 can (15 oz each) Ranch Style® Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 ounces baked tortilla chips, crushed, divided (4 oz = about 4 cups)
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/3 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- Chopped cilantro, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add pepper and onion, cook and stir until softened, about 5 minutes. Remove vegetables from skillet; set aside. Add beef to skillet, cook until meat is brown and crumbly and no pink remains. Add vegetables, black beans, drained tomatoes, mayonnaise, corn and chili powder to skillet; stir until combined.
- Place half of meat mixture in prepared dish; top with half of the tortilla chips. Place remaining meat mixture over chips. Cover with foil; bake 25 minutes. Remove foil; top with the remaining tortilla chips and cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve with lettuce, sour cream and ripe olives. Garnish with cilantro, if desired.